Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

British Newspaper Archive

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janet

Janet Report 18 Mar 2012 15:22

Why is it that I can find an article using the search filters on the main website but when I search using the same criteria on here I get nothing?

Why can't we have the same search options on Genes? Ive found a BMD announcement in the Berwickshire News and General Advertiser Tue 21 May 1901

MRS CAMPBELL and FAMILY beg XjUL to thank their many friends tor the kind sympathy shown to them in their recent sad bereavement. 50 Church-street, Berwick. ...

Id like to find out what it says but I cant find it using the limited search options on here.

anyone able to read it for me?

many thanks

Jan

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 18 Mar 2012 16:58

Hi Jan - that's all there is to the whole item.

Janet

Janet Report 18 Mar 2012 17:08

Well thank you very much for looking for me

I have a feeling they had a daughter who was born and died around same time, thats a shame I thought it might give her name

never mind

Jan