Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Worldwide look up

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

KempinaPartyhat

KempinaPartyhat Report 24 Apr 2012 20:36

Please would some kind person do me a worldwide look up please .
The person hopefully is still alive and I would love to trace her. I will need to Pm you the details
Thank you so much

KempinaPartyhat

KempinaPartyhat Report 24 Apr 2012 21:00

What I,m trying to do is find my best friend from school and I have a lady on here who has her in her tree but doesnt know her married name if I had this I may be able to find here on social networking sites .....

The person I,m looking for married in another country I have her full name and would love her married name

patchem

patchem Report 24 Apr 2012 21:36

Please pm and I will have a go.

KempinaPartyhat

KempinaPartyhat Report 24 Apr 2012 21:45

Have sent Pm Thank you for looking

patchem

patchem Report 24 Apr 2012 21:55

Probably being very stupid but I cannot see Swedish marriages, just Swedish births.
Will keep on looking.

KempinaPartyhat

KempinaPartyhat Report 24 Apr 2012 22:02

thank you

patchem

patchem Report 24 Apr 2012 22:15

I think this is what is available on ancestry:

Swedish collections on Ancestry
Sweden, Indexed Birth Records, 1880-1920
5,6 indexed birth records from the Sweden, Church Records collection with SCB-records for the years 1880 to 1920.
Sweden, Church Records, 1500-1937
19 million images scanned from microfilm/microfiche of the original church records.
Sweden, Births from the Swedish Death Index, 1901-2006
Birth information for over 7.5 million individuals who died in Sweden between 1901 and 2006.
Swedish Emigration Records, 1783-1951
Various Swedish emigration records from 1783-1951.

So it is not proper births, so I could not even look for children with Mother's maiden name as you supplied.

KempinaPartyhat

KempinaPartyhat Report 24 Apr 2012 22:22

Oh Dear .....BUT Thank you again for your time and trying for me

I will continue to try social network sites