Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Why can't I view my tree?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

alison

alison Report 30 Apr 2012 19:11

I started working on my family tree on Friday. It was there on Saturday, but when I've just gone to look at it today I can't view it. If I go to 'search trees' it is saying that I have 37 relatives, and I can view them all in a list there, but when I click on 'Family Tree - My Tree' it won't bring up any of the information I have put in, and will only show me as a person. I have tried clicking on the other tabs such as descendants, but I still can't find anything. Please please please HELP! :-S

jax

jax Report 30 Apr 2012 19:19

Are you clicking on full tree?

alison

alison Report 30 Apr 2012 19:21

I've clicked on every tab on the tree page. I'm just hoping I haven't lost it somehow :-(