Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Help please Printing your family tree on a Plotter

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

BasketmakersHawkersTinsmiths

BasketmakersHawkersTinsmiths Report 28 Jun 2012 10:13

Hi Guys

I have a Plotter in my office (A large scale printer for drawing street maps etc) I have been trying to print my tree on it, but it doesnt recognise Genes Reunited. I also tried to put my tree on a PDF but the programe that i was using said that my tree was to big to transfer.

Could anyone help me with this or tell me about a programe that i can copy my tree to in order for the office plotter to print my tree.

Garry

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 28 Jun 2012 10:35

Duplicate thread

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/general_chat/thread/1302923

Garry you have a reply on your other thread, it's against GR guidelines to have multiple threads about the same enquiry

Roy