Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Electoral Roll look up needed please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Blue1

Blue1 Report 30 Jun 2012 17:33

Hi,
I have lost my own disc with the 2003 electoral roll on it and so can't find the address of the person I'm after.
If some one has a copy of the Roll for that year or perhaps an earlier or later one even I would very much like to ask for a look up.
I think that both of the people I'm looking for are still alive so I suppose I should ask for the look up to be done via pm?
The people in question are relatives and I would like to write to them to ask if my husband can go and visit them.We have a bunch of old photo's which need to be identified,also my husband hasn't seen his auntie or cousin for at least 30 years and would like to make contact with them again.I remember from 2003 register that they lived in the New Cross area of London

If any one can help I would be really grateful

Many thanks

Blue1

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 30 Jun 2012 17:46

well they should be on www.192.com .you may get lucky on a free search otherwise its pay to view I,m afraid

Blue1

Blue1 Report 30 Jun 2012 20:31

Hi Shirley,
Thanks for looking in.
I did find them on 192 but it wasn't a free entry.I have a helper now though and he is going to look them up for me.

Best Regards
Blue1

Blue1

Blue1 Report 30 Jun 2012 20:43

Thank you Fred,
I have sent you a Pm with the details

Blue1