Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

where did I leave my Tree

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Aussietrish

Aussietrish Report 14 Aug 2012 02:11

Quite a few years ago I had an online tree on what was /is a popular website... Trouble is I cannot remember the site..... When I try rack my brains I see the image of a monkey!!!!!!!
can antone help interpret that image.. ....... or failing that arrange for the men in white coats :-)

Cheshiremaid

Cheshiremaid Report 14 Aug 2012 02:17

Tribal Pages ?? That's the only one I can think of :-D

Linda

Aussietrish

Aussietrish Report 14 Aug 2012 02:24

Just visited the site and Yes thats the site I am looking for........ Not sure where the monkey came from :-)

Thankyou

Cheshiremaid

Cheshiremaid Report 14 Aug 2012 02:55

When I found Tribal Pages to add my tree to a few years ago I always thought the site title sounded so exotic despite all the ag labs and cotton workers I was adding :-)

Aussietrish

Aussietrish Report 14 Aug 2012 02:57

I always thought the same. Sort of suggest going back to our farthest family connections, before civilisation.... maybe that was the intention :-)