Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Photos

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MarysRoots

MarysRoots Report 17 Aug 2012 07:02

Hello,
Can anyone tell me why on the photos you can no longer add frames and info like you could on old tree and why all the pics I had framed on old tree no longer framed Also how do you contact GR now I'm having problems with pages saying error and it says contact GR by going onto help but this just takes me to error page I really do hate new tree and will not be renewing membeship when due

Mary :-|

Joy

Joy Report 17 Aug 2012 08:41

Mary, try sending an email to [email protected].

Good luck :)

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 17 Aug 2012 08:53

Phil Moire said on one of his infrequent postings that the frames had been scrapped as "old fashioned". It is now only possible to access any photos through the edit / details box. Just possibly the M/F logos now on each tree record are placeholders for a future improvement in photo support, just a guess.

Estelle

Estelle Report 17 Aug 2012 09:12

Hi Irene, I am sorry to hear you have had problems trying to contact the support team. I have tested the link and it is working. I clicked on 'help' at the top of the page and then 'contact us'. I followed the link to contact the support team which took me to this page - http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/help/contact/support/feedback
I have successfully sent the team a message. However. as Joy correctly points out - the email address to use is [email protected].
Kind regards,
Estelle