Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

David H Carter

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maureen

Maureen Report 21 Aug 2012 11:09

I am trying to find out about my late brother,s family from Newport Gwent ie Carol ,Rebecca and Sheila :-) :-)

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 21 Aug 2012 11:15

What are you trying to find out exactly Maureen? You need to give a rough idea of dates, their relationship to him and what you are trying to discover..
Jan

JustDinosaurJill

JustDinosaurJill Report 21 Aug 2012 12:31

Hi Maureen,

I see that you have posted this on Living Relatives too which is probably the better one for your query.

Can you please delete this thread and the duplicate one underneath so that just the Living one remains.

It's all about duplicate threads not being appreciated and also some of us don't go on Living so might end up duplicating info to you. It can get quite interesting around here when there are dup threads.

Weclome to the boards by the way.

Jill

Maureen

Maureen Report 21 Aug 2012 13:14

Hi thanks for getting in touch with me being a novice I am plodding about in a quagmire haha I lost touch with my sister 20years ago due to the weird intervention of fate Last I knew was they lived in the Redcar area And I would love to be in touch again :-) :-D

Maureen

Maureen Report 21 Aug 2012 13:21

Sorry ,I have just talked about my sister and I should have been talking about my late brother and his family Carol his wife Rebbeca and Sheila I believe my brother died in Germany They used to live in Newport Gwent :-) :-)

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 21 Aug 2012 13:29

Have you now deleted your other two threads?

Have you tried any research yourself?

No point in our suggesting search options if you have already tried them

Maureen

Maureen Report 21 Aug 2012 13:43

Hi sincere apologies to all of trying to help me Unfortunately I sometimes press the wrong buttons my arthritis can take control and hinder me :-0

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 21 Aug 2012 13:59

That's OK, allowances will be made.

But - please answer the questions if you want people to help you

Maureen

Maureen Report 21 Aug 2012 14:29

Hi thank you for your reply I have nobody to ask for help as I don't know if my sister in law remarried :-) :-)

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 21 Aug 2012 14:31

I'll leave you to it..................