Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

David H Carter dec

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maureen

Maureen Report 22 Aug 2012 01:56

My brother died in Germany circa 1998 I have gone through every avenue I can think of and can't come up with an answer at all :-(

Petef

Petef Report 22 Aug 2012 11:11

I have just sent a PM to Maureen to see if we could be of

any assistance. Understand that Kingsmill has already dealt

with this matter and no other help is necessary.

Peter

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 22 Aug 2012 11:12

You have apparently been given contact info for you sister.....why not wait until you speak to her, and see if she knows anything?

You keep posting about this man and his family................and one post per topic is what the GR guidelines stipulate.

EDIT

If, as is stated above, no further assistance is necessary, it might be sensible to delete all the posts, otherwise unwary people are going be hitting on them in future