Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

jowett

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paul

Paul Report 22 Aug 2012 03:26

not sure what i'm really doing here . trying to find any jowetts bradford are thank you

jax

jax Report 22 Aug 2012 05:34

Paul

please stick to one thread about this family

Reply on Living relatives

Also on General Chat

lostmeboardname

lostmeboardname Report 22 Aug 2012 18:41

Hi
Welcome to the boards.

As you are new, will just point you in the right direction.

Use the Find Ancestors board when you want us to help you look for rellies that you know are definitely deceased. Give us as much information as you can, and tell us what info you want us to search for.

If a person maybe still alive, its best to use the Find Living Relatives board.

good luck

Jan x

Rambling

Rambling Report 22 Aug 2012 18:51

Hi Paul, I recognise your name :-D

If you go to 'Search' at the top right of board, you can put in names that you know to see if anyone else has that person in their tree, then you can message them.

As Jan has said post on 'Find Ancestors' for those you are pretty sure are deceased, Living Relatives for help finding those who may well be alive.

Good luck and please ask if you need look ups or just a direction to go in :-D

jax

jax Report 22 Aug 2012 19:30

I dont know how you recognise Pauls name RR

Three threads three boards all started in the early hours which I have replied on all three rather than reporting them as some people would do.

Paul did thank me on chat when I said I had replied on his thread on Living relatives...but he has not returned to that one :-S

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 22 Aug 2012 21:51

Well, he did say he wasn't sure what he was doing!

There are numerous Pauls on here............