Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Free Ancestry Worldwide

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MarilynB

MarilynB Report 23 Aug 2012 21:04

Just to let people know, (you probably already do) but Ancestry are giving free access to all worldwide records from 22 to 25 August.

:-D

trafiklitedol

trafiklitedol Report 23 Aug 2012 21:15

tks for info

Catherine

Catherine Report 23 Aug 2012 21:51

Yes thaks Marilyn.

ShelleyRose

ShelleyRose Report 23 Aug 2012 22:01

Is that for paid up members only?

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 23 Aug 2012 22:16

It's not working for me 23/8/2012
I have Engllish membership.

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 23 Aug 2012 23:59

FREE* Immigration records

From 23rd-26th August, you can search and view records from the UK, North America, Australia, Europe and several other popular destinations for free. Track your ancestors’ journeys with millions of passenger lists, naturalisation records, immigrant registers and convict transportation lists.

*All immigration records are available to search for free from midday BST on 22/08/12 until 23.59 BST on the 25/08/2012.

MarilynB

MarilynB Report 24 Aug 2012 10:54

I got the email so am presuming its for paid up members. I can get on them, just tried but I only have UK membership.

MarilynB

MarilynB Report 24 Aug 2012 11:01

Only tried with one thing but I cant actually get worldwide censuses, must be just immigration as above.