Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Searching for 'Dingley'

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Andrew

Andrew Report 30 Aug 2012 14:01

I am Searching for information and links to the following people. Norman William Dingley, born 1952, from the Oldbury, Tividale, Dudley area. norman was a plumber by trade and I believe he married a Tims in 1986. Also seeking info on Norman Dingley Snr. born approx 1930 and married to Anne Dickson Dingley (nee Yule) born 15th Jan 1932, died December 1984. I believe they lived at Swan Cresent in Oldbury during the 1970's - 80's. If you have any further information please do not hesitate to contact me

Pam

Pam Report 30 Aug 2012 15:22

Have you tried Search All Trees to see if anybody has them on their tree ?

Go to Search top right hand of page and hover over it then select Search all trees and put in the information you have.