Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Members.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alyson.

Alyson. Report 31 Aug 2012 10:32

I have found a person on this site that family have been looking for for about 30 years. Is there a way to know if this member is still active ??

Thankyou.
Alyson.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 31 Aug 2012 10:46

Try sending them a message. If they still have the same email address they will receive it

DazedConfused

DazedConfused Report 31 Aug 2012 10:52

Even if still an active member their is no guarantee that you will receive a reply.

Its an ongoing problem for all of us.

Alyson.

Alyson. Report 31 Aug 2012 10:53

Thankyou Shirley.
I have sent the gentleman a message but it has not been opened as yet. Trying to contact this person urgently.

Alyson

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 31 Aug 2012 11:19

Have you put up a thread on Living Relatives?

Although there are no guarentees, and you may be an excellent researcher yourself, fresh sets of eyes may be able to make further suggestions.