Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

other trees that i have access to

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Brenda

Brenda Report 24 Sep 2012 11:57

Hi
Since we have had the new family tree, is there any one else having this problem
when I go to the section where I want see peoples trees that I have access to I can't scroll down the whole page
I had no problem before with the old tree as you could see every one at once without having to scroll down
Thanks Brenda

Mel Fairy Godmother

Mel Fairy Godmother Report 24 Sep 2012 12:00

Brenda you have page numbers at the end and you have to go through those to find further names.

I find it very annoying as I like the whole list together as it was much easier.

Brenda

Brenda Report 24 Sep 2012 12:26

Hi fairy godmother
where do i find the page numbers as when i click on other trees it comes tree dashboard and there is no numbers to click on !!!

George_of_Westbury

George_of_Westbury Report 24 Sep 2012 13:54

It seems to do with the zoom level, others have the same problem.

You have to reduce it, in my case i go from 125 to 100 then the whole page shows.

Another one of the thingsGR are looking at
George

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 24 Sep 2012 14:51

I have the same problem. I have the whole of GR on a higher zoom level so that I can read the new small font. On most of GR, including the boards, the page numbers are at the top as well as the bottom of the screen. It can't be that difficult to do the same on the tree dashboard, can it??

jax

jax Report 24 Sep 2012 16:36

You could also click F11 when trying to view other trees, that also brings up the other pages without making the print too small

I also have my zoom set at 125%

Brenda

Brenda Report 24 Sep 2012 19:02

Hi Every one
Thanks for the replies
also jax I clicked F11 and bingo it showed the page numbers so I could view the rest of the trees
Once again a big thank you

Kense

Kense Report 25 Sep 2012 11:59

Nudge