Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Are you related to Dennis Wilfred Max PIEROTTI ?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pat33

Pat33 Report 8 Jul 2013 12:51

Hi

I have an old "postcard Album" and according to the front cover, it belonged to a Dennis Wilfred Maxamilian PIEROTTI. The Postcards were from his dad Wilfred, to his mum Violet, when Wilfred was in france in 1915, at the time dennis was born. Most of the cards are written on, and the postmark and date is clear. on some of them

Dennis Wilfred Maxamillian Pierotti
Born 18 july 1915, Wood Green London, Died 10 January 1986 Wolverhampton.
Married 29 april 1937 Wood Green., to May Fredina Anne FINNEY.
According to my findings, Dennis and Freda had 2 children, Ann Carol bn 1938 and Jean bn 1940, both in the London region, who may still be alive.

Dennis's father was born 1892 in the Kensington area of London as Joseph La Touche Pierotti, but was always known as Wilfred Joseph Pierotti
His mother was Violet AKERS.
I do know from Dennis's death certificate, that he had a sister called June Thelma Pierotti

Are you related to Dennis ? or know of his family ?

Pat33

Pat33 Report 8 Jul 2013 13:13

Thank you, I have all the details, I am hoping that I could get the album to who it should belong to

Thelma

Thelma Report 8 Jul 2013 14:53

Hi Pat
June Thelma Pierotti is a member of Genes her married name is Smith.

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 9 Jul 2013 13:50

Hello Pat,

The best thing you can probably do, is to put the various names into the Search Box above on the right. There are many members with the name Pierotti in their family trees and, if you find a connection, you can contact the tree owner for further information.

Hope this helps.

As Patricia is a new poster, I will send a friendly message on how to return to her thread. :-)