Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

young army son from that address somewere

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

dutch

dutch Report 19 Oct 2013 12:33

Edmenting Bimingham 24 he was 18or 19 yrs old he ask me to meet his parents ,but i chained my mine as was only 15 or 16 but he was going away from the barraks i did no the number was 329 i think but cante remember anymore i would like to see him and his family and he could see mine,can anyone help were he leaved when i saw him thank you,if this is nut spelt right im sorry its my head from the sproke i had some weeks ago Dutch

Jonesey

Jonesey Report 19 Oct 2013 12:59

Dutch,

Birmingham B24 postcode relates to the district known as ERDINGTON

There are a number of roads in the district that are long enough to contain a property numbered 329.

Just a suggestion that may help. Use GOOGLE EARTH and enter B24 UK. This should bring up a general map of the Erdington area. Look at the names of the longer roads to see if one of them is a name that rings a bell as being the person's home address road name.

Good luck.

dutch

dutch Report 19 Oct 2013 13:20

that you will have atry that does same to help when i see it i will remember thank you

Shelli

Shelli Report 22 Oct 2013 20:33

I know some of the B24 area. If you need any help PM me. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Michelle xx