Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dreena E Webb ( nee Broom )

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Wayne

Wayne Report 26 Jul 2014 21:46

Hi I am trying to trace a Dreena Webb Nee Broom from the Rochford Area :-)

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 26 Jul 2014 21:54

Welcome to the boards Wayne.
Have you tried 192.com? She shows for 2002, a little distant but a start.
When and where did you last see her, if you did of course?
Jan

Ricochet

Ricochet Report 27 Jul 2014 09:47

are you related to the lady?

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 27 Jul 2014 11:32

Welcome to GR Wayne - She is/was Dreena Emily and married her husband in 1967 - not seeing a birth under the Broom surname. The closest is a Dreena E E Broom in Hackney reg, 1937, mmn Brooks

There is no corresponding Rochford listing on http://www.thephonebook.bt.com under either D or L Webb.

The ER on GR does give an incomplete listing for both of them for 2013. As this lady could well be living. If you wanted to contact her, purchase credits for 192.com to access the 2002 address and write to her - they may have opted out of the commercial register.

There is one Webb/Broom birth listed for 1975, Newport reg, who might be their child. If Dreena was born in 1937, it's just about possible.

jax

jax Report 27 Jul 2014 12:16

Address is on FMP will pm it just in case she is still there

Wayne

Wayne Report 27 Jul 2014 16:16

Many Thanks for all your replies , i am hoping we have found her thanks Jax much appreciate all your help , as i have never done this and its just my dad wanted to make sure she was fit and well and if she needed any thing , as Dreena done so much for him years a go and sadly they lost touch . this is all it is nothing more as he is nearly 80 .

Thanks

Wayne