Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Same old GR

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Keith

Keith Report 5 Oct 2014 13:56

I have just come back to GR and it appears to have the same old problems, I went to start loading my tree only to be presented with the tree of someone else, so is there something that I am missing apart from my witts.

Keith

Kense

Kense Report 5 Oct 2014 14:48

That is a serious problem. You need to contact the support team ASAP.
[email protected]

jax

jax Report 5 Oct 2014 14:52

Have you had another account also, as this account is less than a year old

Keith

Keith Report 5 Oct 2014 15:13

Many thanks for your support KenSE and jax, I had an account a few years ago, I have indeed left a message for the team and hopefully they will sort it out, so frustrating like when you have toothache on the weekend and you cannot find any one.

Regards Keith

jax

jax Report 5 Oct 2014 18:24

Is your tree on the other account?

Keith

Keith Report 6 Oct 2014 12:04

GR lost my tree several years ago, so I should starting scratch, they may get back to me today.

Many thanks for your interest.

Regards Keith