Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Twirl genalogy website

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jane

Jane Report 25 Jun 2015 07:42

I think it was on this site someone mentioned a new family history website called Twirl. I had a quick look at it and thought I would go back later for a closer look. Unfortunately I can't find it anymore. Can anyone please help me locate it.

Thanks

Jane

Jane

Jane Report 25 Jun 2015 07:44

I did google it but could not see it.

Jane

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 25 Jun 2015 10:16

Might it have been a 'One Name Study' ? The suggestion would only be relevant if you are researching family with the surname Twirl.

SuffolkVera

SuffolkVera Report 25 Jun 2015 10:17

I googled and it seems to be on a USA site. Try linkpendium.com

Jane

Jane Report 25 Jun 2015 11:05

Thanks SuffolkVera and DetEctive.

It wasn't a one name study. It was a new family history site where you could build your tree and it gave you a date line so you could see the key points in a persons life ie their birthday, when they go married etc.

I will give that USA site a try.

All the best

Jane