Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Uploading Pic...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mark

Mark Report 15 Feb 2016 16:08

I have saved a picture to my pc but am unable to attach it to my tree.. Any suggestions or help please.

Thanks

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 15 Feb 2016 16:17

If you click on Help, top of screen just to the left of your name, it is one of the questions in FAQs.

Mark

Mark Report 15 Feb 2016 16:18

oh ok thanks Andysmum

Mark

Mark Report 15 Feb 2016 16:20

I am clicking on upload but nothing is happening at all

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 16 Feb 2016 14:05

Sorry, Mark I can't help you there as I haven't tried it.

I do have photos uploaded directly to Keepsafe, but I haven't done any recently. If you don't get any other suggestions, try emailing Genes at [email protected]

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 16 Feb 2016 16:09

Just checking.....have you used 'choose file' and selected the one you want from your PC? You might need to check that it confirms to the type and size acceptable by the site.

Simon

Simon Report 17 Feb 2016 10:30

Hi Mark, have you tried clearing out your 'cache' (go to 'History' top left on your screen, then to 'Clear recent history', then tick the 'Cache' box)? Then refresh your tree page in Genes and you may find that the picture has been loaded after all.

I had this problem a few weeks ago when I was trying to upload pics to my Keepsafe.