Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The Genealogist

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ElizabethK

ElizabethK Report 4 Dec 2016 12:36

Has anyone else had a "1 month free offer" from The Genealogist ?

{My offer ends 12 Dec}

malyon

malyon Report 4 Dec 2016 17:01

yes I have I think it means you have to apply by the 12th dec mine says that

ElizabethK

ElizabethK Report 5 Dec 2016 11:08

Yes I did realise that - I would like to give it a try but do not want to find myself "caught" in a Auto sub deduction trap later on because it is quite expensive !

greyghost

greyghost Report 5 Dec 2016 13:06

Just make sure you cancel the subscription before the full payment amount becomes due

From their T&C's -
Cancellation of subscriptions must be made in writing (by letter/email) at least two weeks before the next payment due date. Cancellations will not take effect before the end of any minimum sign-up period.
All paid subscriptions (excluding pay-as-you-go) will renew automatically (unless cancelled, see above) to ensure you continue to receive the benefits of the ever-increasing range of genealogy data.
Cancelling your credit card or payment details does not cancel your obligation to pay for the minimum period and this will affect your credit rating.

If you go to their site, https://www.thegenealogist.co.uk/14day/

they have an offer of free trial for 2 weeks. Click on that offer and you will be taken to
another page where you can access the T&C's

ElizabethK

ElizabethK Report 6 Dec 2016 09:28

Thank you greyghost :-)