Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Curtin Family from Cahirciveen, Co. Kerry

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Teresa With Irish Blood in Me Veins

Teresa With Irish Blood in Me Veins Report 25 Feb 2017 11:00

Anyone related to these siblings?

Be aware that some of the children's second Christian names are NOT shown on the Ireland Births Civil Registrations. Likewise with their marriage registrations too!.

John Patrick Curtin Born 1905 at Caherciveen

Margaret Mary Curtin Born 1906 at Caherciveen

Thomas Curtin Born 1907 at Caherciveen

Michael Curtin Born 1909 at Caherciveen

Cornelius Curtin Born 1912 at Caherciveen

Bartholomew Curtin Born 1916 at Caherciveen

Their father was Thomas Curtin, a carpenter.

If you think you, are please contact me. I have all birth certificates and some of their marriage certificates.

Other SURNAMES associated with this family are McCarthy, Terry, Pollard, Walsh, Fitzgerald & Griffin.

PS. I have searched other trees on here and not found anything.

Maureen

Maureen Report 25 Feb 2017 22:57

Hi

There is a Tree on Ancestry showing this family, the owner has only the 1911 census listed and seem to be related to Michael Joseph Curtin b 1909 died in 1984 Dublin.

If you want me to send a message to owner I can do,he was logged in today.

Maureen

Maureen Report 25 Feb 2017 23:58

Teresa

There is a Tree of Paul Cooper on here he has Monica Curtin b 1950 Dublin in his Tree Search, she is listed on the Ancestry Tree possibly decd

Teresa With Irish Blood in Me Veins

Teresa With Irish Blood in Me Veins Report 26 Feb 2017 14:58

Hi Maureen,

I'm already in contact with the owner of that family tree and another one Ancestry who I know is related to me distantly by marriage.

I've also sent a message to the person who has Monica Curtin on here but not had a reply, it's possible he's not a current member.

Teresa