Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

No Marriage

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

donna

donna Report 20 Jul 2007 23:08

hi i,m trying to find a marriage for horace spurr and elizabeth tuke i know they lived in ossett ... he was first married to a elizabeth sippets in 1919 and had a son albert born 1920.... then in 1925 he had a daughter margaret but her mother was elizabeth tuke if someone else gud find it that would be great kind regards donna

Georgina

Georgina Report 20 Jul 2007 23:25

Donna I cant see a birth in 1920 for a child with the surname Spurr & mothers maiden name Tuke. Who was the child born in 1920? Georgina.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 20 Jul 2007 23:27

1925 AMJ Spurr, Margaret MMN Tuke. Dewsbury 9b/987 Reg

Colette

Colette Report 21 Jul 2007 00:05

Hi are you sure Horace never married an Elizabeth Sippts in Dewsbury Oct-Dec 1919 9b 1733.. Son Albert born Dewsbury April-June 1920 9b 1256 Then maybe he remarried this Margaret Tuke and had dau Margaret 1925.. or maybe they never married ?? Regards Colette

donna

donna Report 18 Aug 2007 22:23

thank you to the three people who replied sorry its took so long in getting back to you. he married sippets but not tuke .... ended having to get marriage cert,,,, sent stuff of to america so i hope he,s ok with what i have found out once again thank you kind regards donna