Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Alloway

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fiona

Fiona Report 1 Oct 2006 22:55

Trying to find Fiona Alloway daughter of Colin Alloway and Eleanor Newberry her grandmother was Eleanor McCoy who is my father in laws sister. Fiona was born around 1969 and lived in Windsor around 10 to 12 years ago. I would realy like to get in touch as I do not think she has any family contact at present and would love to reunite with her.

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 1 Oct 2006 23:09

Try here.... http://www*b4u*co*uk/ chang the * for a dot.

greyghost

greyghost Report 19 Sep 2016 22:29

Welcome to the boards Yasmine.

You've replied to a thread which is 10 years old, and Fiona is unlikely to be looking for replies now, even if still a member. She has no posts to her name so may not be.

You could try clicking on her name and sending a personal message to her through Genes Reunited. IF she still has the same email address that she registered with GR they will be able to notify her that she has a message waiting for her in their system.

Then you have to hope that she is in a position/is able/wants to reply - not a given unfortunately.

EDIT - I replied to Yasmine who had posted September 2016, but she has now removed the post!!

Pam

Pam Report 22 Sep 2016 15:16

Possible address in Windsor sent by pm.

Pam

Pam Report 22 Sep 2016 15:16

Would seem the name is Allaway.

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 23 Sep 2016 00:19

Pam ...

are you replying to the OP by Finoa dated 2006 or to Yasmine

If to the OP ....... note that she has NO posts to her name, which is an indication she is no longer even a member of GR

It is 10 years ago after all!!

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 24 Sep 2016 13:43

And Yasmine has deleted the post to which Greyghost replied.