Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

New names

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary

Mary Report 8 Apr 2005 09:43

I have my own details on this site and regularly try and check to see if new names have been added that might be a match. I did have a message from gc to the effect that new names had appeared and assumed if I came on the site there would be a section pointing me in the right direction for this instead of trawling through all of them. Bit lost here - where do I go just to see the most recent additions ?

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 8 Apr 2005 09:46

Hi Mary If you go to your names and then click on the drop down box, you can set it to however many days of new names added that you want to look at. The only thing is, you have to reset it each time you visit that page. Christine

Jeanette

Jeanette Report 8 Apr 2005 09:47

click on name summary then on the right there is abox which says all names click on that and 1-14 days comes up click on 1 day jeanette

Mary

Mary Report 8 Apr 2005 09:48

Thanks Christine - duhhhhhhhhh.....why didn;t I notice that ?? Maybe its a bit early in the day for the brain to be working at full strength -lol Cheers