Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

THERE IS HOPE... IM PROOF

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Billykim

Billykim Report 8 Apr 2005 00:20

I would like to say to peole out there that there is hope If this site with all people who dont know me advise me on where to look and search give advice and send there blessings there is hope to everyone who wants to FIND a lost loved one. Fifteen yrs of searching for my BIRTH FATHER and only 3 - 5 Days on here has eventually found my DAD. Im 35 yrs old and I have alot of kisses to give him. I have also gained a half brother which is great. My search was a difficult one as My FATHER is ITALIAN and i never knew the correct spelling of his Christian name. so NEVER say NEVER only a little goes a long way. THANKS GUYS WILL ALWAYS BE THANKFUK TO YOU ALL xxx KIMBERLEY

Seasons

Seasons Report 8 Apr 2005 00:23

Congratulations - Hope everything goes ok for you.

Ken

Ken Report 8 Apr 2005 00:23

whoops Kim getting L's mixed with K's but seriously congrats on your great luck and don't forget you have found another family (hundreds of us relly hunters)

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 8 Apr 2005 00:28

Best of luck and good wishes to you Kim :o))) I also found my real father when I was in my 40s(he was a Canadian)....take it one step at a time hun ENJOY xx