Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Does anyone need a look-up for 1837online. UPDATE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tallulah

Tallulah Report 6 Apr 2005 14:56

If so, please leave details, i have about 40 credits left, so first come, first served, tricia

Nantwich

Nantwich Report 6 Apr 2005 15:41

Hi Tricia Very kind offer!...if you have any credits left could you possibily look up the birth of the following chap HORACE MORRLLE 1918 HAWARDEN, FLINTSHIRE and also the following whose birth and death are registered in the same year, but I don't know if they are related ? mothers maiden name is the same LINDA MORRLLE 1918 HAWARDEN,FLINTSHIRE Many thanks Sarah x

Sandra

Sandra Report 6 Apr 2005 15:51

i would be grateful for 1861 census look up in london for frances lester age about 53 born sussex thankyou sandra

Tallulah

Tallulah Report 6 Apr 2005 16:04

Babz, sorry cannot find Mary Ann Parry, at least not one born in cumbria. Valerie, I can see Harry Frank's marriage but cannot find birth, i would need an approx. date, sorry Tricia

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Apr 2005 16:21

Pat Thank you for your generous offer. Could you check a death for me? It's either 1957 or 1958. VINE, Elizabeth Louisa aged 97. Reg district should be Wandsworth. Many thanks. nell

Tallulah

Tallulah Report 6 Apr 2005 16:31

Sarah, sorry no Horace or Linda in 1918. Sandra, again sorry but it looks like the census doesn't cover Sussex, just London, M/Sex, Kent, Surrey and Essex. Samantha, at last i can tell someone, something lol. Eileen M(at least it looks like an M to me)Grey, mother's maiden name Turnbull, born July/Aug/Sept. 1921 in Alnwick . I also took down Vol.10b, page 1009, not too sure what it means though, sorry couldn't find Frances and ran out of credits before i could look for Ronald. Nell, so sorry have run out of credits. Tricia

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Apr 2005 16:38

Never mind, thanks for the thought! nell

BABZ...

BABZ... Report 6 Apr 2005 16:42

Patricia, Thanks very much anyway. ...Babz

Nantwich

Nantwich Report 6 Apr 2005 16:57

Hi Tricia Thank you very much for looking! Sarah x

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Apr 2005 12:42

Hi, I am trying to find the parents of Robert Proctor born 1807 in Burnley. He married Alice Smith in 1828. Thanks Gloria