Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HELP! Trying to find my great grandmother

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Adrienne

Adrienne Report 5 Apr 2005 13:40

Elizabeth Mulvey (Sparshott, nee Carr). Born c.1898 in the St Helens area, died in 1944 death registered in Prescott, Lancashire. She lived with (or married James Mulvey) Had 2 boys and a girl. My grandfather being one of them. Grandad lost contact after mum's death. Hadn't seen family since he was 15 years old!!. Can anyone help me find any of this family. Elizabeth's other son was Harry and daughter was Elizabeth also. Born C1927 and C1920 approx. Please help I'm stuck! I've tried everything I can think of, does anyone have any more clues or offers of look ups for me!!

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 5 Apr 2005 13:52

Hi, Births, marriages and deaths should be on the GRO index. If you find the references you can buy the certificates. The index is available in larger libraries and record offices or online on the pay to view site 1837online. When you have narrowed down the areas by buying certs you can search electoral rolls for that area in the county record office. Gwynne

Heather

Heather Report 5 Apr 2005 14:31

Do you want to find GGM or living family adrienne?