Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I'm sorry If I'm one of the people!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Val :~)   from West Wirral

Val :~) from West Wirral Report 4 Apr 2005 12:50

I have been reading some threads today, and feel quite unsure as to whethter or not I should keep on nudging!! I stiil cannot find my Grandfather so need all the help I can get from Oz and anywhere else for that matter!! So I shall have to appologise in advance for nudging!!! Val

Linen

Linen Report 4 Apr 2005 12:55

Val do keep nudging, but after nudging please remember to delete the nudge Vivienne

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Apr 2005 13:01

Val - don't apologise for nudging. A nudge doesn't slow the site down and keeps a thread active. I personally find being deliberately ignored much worse than finding a few harmless stray nudges. Some prefer nudges to be left in and others prefer nudges to be deleted. Do what suits YOU.

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Apr 2005 13:04

Nudge nudge here nudge nudge there here a nudge there a nudge everywhere a nudge nudge! You just keep on nudging Val, after all these boards move quite quickly, before you know it you have disappeared into oblivion. Lin

Val :~)   from West Wirral

Val :~) from West Wirral Report 4 Apr 2005 13:07

Thank you all for your replies!! I shall keep nudging till I find him!!! Val lol