Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Friends of Harry jesse orange

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dawn

Dawn Report 4 Apr 2005 01:14

Hi There My name is Dawn Marie Chapman by birth orange and my father is Harry Jesse Orange who was based at Molesworth in england form 1957 to 1958 , and wondering if any body knows him when they were based at molesworth and the names that i got at the moment is here and i would be grateful if i have any information if these men when they were there at that time. The men Iam looking for are the maintenance Crew for the 1st quarter stand by with their C119 number 143 . I am looking for T/sgt Harrison W Taylor,C/C;A/2C Bobby J Davidson, S/sgt Lionel R Hall, A/2c Harry Jesse Orange, (My father),S/Sgt Charles T Davenport. Asst C/C. IF YOU ANY BODY or any of these names knew harry you can contact me on [email protected] or Fax 01933679533 at any time ok i would love to hear stories about my father when he was in the moleswoth air forces and it was be lovely to meet you too when whenever any body contact me fromn there , and if so please put your name down so that i can check on my list of that same name of that person. Ok I hope to hear from anyone and it would be good to hear form you Look forward to hear from any one Kind regards Dawn Chapman (nee orange)

Jane

Jane Report 4 Apr 2005 08:45

Dawn, Have you tried an internet search (google or similar) for Molesworth? Quite often there are 'old boys' websites where people can get in touch with old colleagues. Good luck Jane PS: Just found this one: http://www(.)huntsandcambs(.)fsnet(.)co(.)uk/visitors/oldmateslist(.)htm - remove brackets!

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 4 Apr 2005 08:53

You could try advertising on Channel 4, Teletext for Forces contacts. This is a free service.