Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

cant find a death

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 3 Apr 2005 09:49

i have found 4 people in my tree on the 1891 census, they are no where to be found on the 1901 census, making me think maybe they have died, does anyone know of a site i can find out deaths from, freebmd haven't done the area im looking for all these people were born and lived in hull yorkshire, mary ann brook/e born in 1859, john brook born 1883, william brook born 1885, and harold brook born 1889 thanks julie

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 3 Apr 2005 09:57

Hi Julie, Unless you can get to a library to search the fiche the pay to view site familyrelatives.org is your best bet. It has indexed the GRO index 1866 - 1920. Gwynne

Pumphrey

Pumphrey Report 3 Apr 2005 09:59

I have replied on your other thread as well. Post details of your rellies incase someone can help you. I am transcribing deaths for Freebmd at the moment (1906) so can you not find them on Freebmd? Pam

Julie

Julie Report 3 Apr 2005 10:10

i cant find them Pam, nothing for the right dates and ages, thought maybe it had not been done yet, thanks Julie

Julie

Julie Report 3 Apr 2005 10:24

thanks Gwynne