Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Has anyone ordered a cert today?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Denise

Denise Report 1 Apr 2005 16:11

GRO said they were going to be upgrading their system and making the waiting time for certs to be 4 days just wondered whether this had happened yet or not TX

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 1 Apr 2005 16:14

I ordered two yesterday, and was given a date of 11th April. It used to be 4 working days up until the big boom in interest.

Dinah

Dinah Report 1 Apr 2005 19:53

Hi. I ordered one today and got a despatch date for 12th April.

Nikki

Nikki Report 1 Apr 2005 20:01

I've received a cert today, I ordered it online on 23rd March with a despatch date of 6th April so they've certainley exceeded my expectations as I've had to wait a lot, lot longer than that in the past!

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 1 Apr 2005 20:27

Ordered 5 on 23rd March with despatch date of 5th April - BUT ... received all 5 today. Much quicker than previous orders.

Star

Star Report 1 Apr 2005 20:55

I ordered one this afternnon despatch date approx 11th April. Cherry

Germaine

Germaine Report 1 Apr 2005 22:36

Hiyah, I ordered one on March 23rd and it arrived today 1st. April. Had been given despatch date of 5th. Sadly it wasn't the right man, never mind one down. Germaine

Jeanette

Jeanette Report 2 Apr 2005 08:23

I ordered mine on invoice says post date 7/4 got it to day :0)

☼ Orangeblossom ☼ - Tracy

☼ Orangeblossom ☼ - Tracy Report 2 Apr 2005 11:27

They're definitely getting better :) I ordered one with a despatch date of April 6th. It came today, postmarked April 1st :)

Val wish I'd never started

Val wish I'd never started Report 2 Apr 2005 12:04

I ordered mine yesterday and was given April the 12th so not too bad , hope they are the right ones , I get so excited and its such a come down when they are not what you were expecting