Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Is this your.......

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

R.B.

R.B. Report 30 Mar 2005 16:58

address- 10 Market Street, St. Andrews,Fife, SCOTLAND and do you know who lived there before you. Many thanks, Lizz

Julie

Julie Report 30 Mar 2005 20:24

Hi Lizz Just a suggestion, why don't you write to the occupier explaining who you are, and what info you require with a stamped address everlope. If i received this i would reply as im sure many would. Julie

MarionfromScotland

MarionfromScotland Report 30 Mar 2005 20:52

Liz, what years are you talking about? Marion

R.B.

R.B. Report 30 Mar 2005 21:31

Hi Marion, The year i am looking for is 1944, received a certificate and it said my Grandfather died at this address. Lizz. Julie, I have written a letter earlier today, fingers crossed.

Julie

Julie Report 30 Mar 2005 21:37

Hi Lizz Wish you the best of luck in receiving a reply. Let us all know how you get on. Julie

R.B.

R.B. Report 30 Mar 2005 21:39

HI Julie, Thank you very much- will let you know. Lizz

MarionfromScotland

MarionfromScotland Report 30 Mar 2005 22:15

Lizz , I have sent you a message. Marion