Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1837 errors?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jean

Jean Report 28 Mar 2005 17:46

I have sent 2 e-mails to 1837 re. errors but no replies.One missing a chunk of names . Then I purchased some more units WITH a code but haven't been given the extra units promised. How do I get them to answer please? Jean

Unknown

Unknown Report 28 Mar 2005 17:47

Jean Maybe the delay is caused by the Easter hols. I have found that they responded to my error-report within a day. nell

Jean

Jean Report 28 Mar 2005 17:53

Nell, the delay might apply to the second e-mail but the other one was several weeks ago. Could you tell me the address you wrote to please? I may be sending them to the wrong place. Thanks Jean

Jean

Jean Report 28 Mar 2005 18:13

I'm sure I used the correct name Johnathon, but perhaps I should go back and try again. I know I had a reply to my first ever query a very long time ago but not sure where I sent it now. I am more cross about the extra units not being added! Thanks, Jean