Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1837 Lookups offered for next half hour - NONE LEF

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynne

Lynne Report 26 Mar 2005 12:45

please state name, year(s) and district lyn

tinkerbe

tinkerbe Report 26 Mar 2005 13:11

hi if you can find the marage of edith emily pratt to a mr herbert between 1891 and 1902 i would be most grate full thanks karen

Willsy once more

Willsy once more Report 26 Mar 2005 13:15

Hi May have just missed you but looking for the death of Albert Victor Ward Leicester and it would be after 1926. He was born in Leicester 1872, thanks for offering anyway if I am too late Elaine

Irene

Irene Report 26 Mar 2005 13:21

Hi there if you have time I am looking for the death of Jesse William Wilkes I have him in the 1861 census living Stepney, cannot find him in 1871 census but he is deceased when his son marries 01.01.1872 at Stepney. Regards and thanks Irene

Lynne

Lynne Report 26 Mar 2005 16:12

Karen & Elaine You will need to narrow your dates down a bit, it will cost me all my remaining credits to look up so many years. Lyn

Willsy once more

Willsy once more Report 26 Mar 2005 16:27

Thanks anyway, was'nt sure if I was asking too much Elaine

tinkerbe

tinkerbe Report 27 Mar 2005 09:39

thanks for reading will have to buy my own and look thanks again karen