Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Help please!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 24 Mar 2005 11:33

I received marriage cert of John Alfred Chantler full age father George Chantler who married in 1857 Marylebone, Middx Maria Letchford full age father James Letchford. What do I do now, I presume John & Maria were born before 1837 - was full age 21? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Lin

Unknown

Unknown Report 24 Mar 2005 11:38

Hi Linda - nice place Souff whats South like? Will change to Lin ok? :)

Karen

Karen Report 24 Mar 2005 11:44

Linda, You could look on the 1861 census on the 1837online website. This could lead you to mothers name and any siblings, Sam.

Unknown

Unknown Report 24 Mar 2005 13:16

Hi all Have tried to find them in the 1861 - no luck. Found John's father but no John. Lin