Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Really fed up

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elaine

Elaine Report 20 Mar 2005 16:46

Sorry everyone I need a moan,do you mind?. You've all been such a wonderful help to me and I really appologise if I've driven you round the bend with my request for info on my elusive G.Grandparents the Hardings.Thanks to wonderful Jess a week or so ago who helped me tremendously with a branch of the tree (that was wonderful Jess,thank you very much).I can no longer add to my tree on this site as due to a long standing family feud(I've become the black sheep of the family) a vey close family member has joined the site ,I've tried to settle the feud but have been told in no uncertain terms to 'go away'.So there is no way I will now put any of my side of the tree up as I've worked really hard for a couple of years now to gather my info and it's cost me a small fortune.Hubbys side continues to blossom(I've combined the trees).So as you can imagine I am really ,really cheesed off..... Sorry everyone I appologise for moaning, Elaine

The Bag

The Bag Report 20 Mar 2005 16:58

S'okay. you can still put it together - i'll except requests for look ups from you via a message if it helps. jess

Elaine

Elaine Report 20 Mar 2005 17:09

Thanks for the replies they've made me feel a bit better.Thank you Jess you are a real treasure. Sorry I didn't mean to moan like that but sometimes things just really get to you. Thanks again, Elaine