Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1871 census if you can please-

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 16 Mar 2005 15:11

I am looking for a family I have found on the 1881 and would like to find out about them in 1871 Arthur Carter born 1845 (ish) born Biddulph Staffs Ellen or Eliza Carter born 1844 born Congleton Elizabeth Lucas born 1861 born Congleton Any help you can give is much appreciated Karen

Sarah

Sarah Report 16 Mar 2005 15:14

Hi Karen How are you today? Here they all are I have the image if you'd like it. Send me your email Name Age in 1871 Birthplace Relationship Civil Parish County/Island View Image Save This Arthur Carter 26 Biddulph, Staffordshire, England Grandson Congleton Cheshire Arthur Carter 7 Congleton, Cheshire, England Son Congleton Cheshire Eliza Carter 26 Congleton, Cheshire, England Grand Son Wife Congleton Cheshire Ellen Carter 9 months Congleton, Cheshire, England Daughter Congleton Cheshire Sarah Ann Carter 3 Congleton, Cheshire, England Daughter Congleton Cheshire Elizabeth Lucas 10 Congleton, Cheshire, England Stepdaughter Congleton Cheshire Elizabeth Wolmsley 75 Congleton, Cheshire, England Head Congleton Cheshire

Joan

Joan Report 16 Mar 2005 15:17

hi could this be him? Arthur Carter Age in 1871: 26 Estimated birth year: 1845 Relation: Grandson Household: View other family members Gender: Male Where born: Biddulph, Staffordshire, England Civil parish: Congleton Ecclesiastical parish: St Stephen Town: Congleton County/Island: Cheshire Country: England RG10/3703 Registration district: Congleton Sub-registration district: Congleton ED, institution, or vessel: 6 Folio: 72 Page: 14 (click to see others on page) Household schedule number: 70 will look for other in a mo! joan Beaten again! Story of my life. :0)