Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

trying to find a friend who moved to CANADA in 197

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Katrina

Katrina Report 14 Mar 2005 17:15

hi everyone i`m trying to find my friend (ADRIAN DAVIS) brother (PHILIP)mother was called(philis) there was 5 childrenand lived in Skerton rd Old Trafford and moved to Canada in 1970 with his family cant remember the rest of the family, one of them joined the police, my name is Lawrence Smith and lived in ruthen lane my brother was called Martin i will be very greatfull to any one that gets intouch.................thanks lawrence

~ Maryclare

~ Maryclare Report 14 Mar 2005 22:35

katrina,lawrence do you have any info on where in canada. i live in toronto, am attached to toronto police service. let me know what i can do to help (legally)! maryclare

~ Maryclare

~ Maryclare Report 15 Mar 2005 01:20

nudge nudge, wink wink.