Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Veiwing others trees

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patricia

Patricia Report 11 Mar 2005 06:40

Help I've forgotten how to get the list up of people contained in my contacts trees. I used to do it all the time and now can't remember at all, have been sitting here 'clicking' for nearly 40 minutes to no avail! can somone help? thanks Pat

Patricia

Patricia Report 11 Mar 2005 06:55

Hi Chelle, thanks for your message, what I actually need is not to view the trees I have permission for but get up a name list for people contained in it. I know it can be done , just can rememer how? regards Pat

Patricia

Patricia Report 11 Mar 2005 07:10

Thanks Peter I forgot you have to do it from there I was trying to do it from my contacts instead, DUH!! I blame the flu for addleing my brain Pat