Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

brett

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Baby

Baby Report 9 Mar 2005 14:12

if anyone has any bretts in their tree can u msg me on here?

The Bag

The Bag Report 9 Mar 2005 14:16

Christain name Brett, or Surname.? What part of the country What sort of years ...or just anyone by the name of Brett - if so probably better on the 'trying to find' board jess

Baby

Baby Report 9 Mar 2005 14:18

sorry surname brett have tried that board with no luck

The Bag

The Bag Report 9 Mar 2005 14:22

Do you have any Bretts you can start with? older parents or grandparents? have you done a name search for Bretts on this site in the right sort of Areas?there are over 5000 matches for the name on here!

Baby

Baby Report 9 Mar 2005 15:15

i'm looking for my gt grandma lillian brett cant find any record what so eva

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Mar 2005 16:08

Donna If you are more specific people will be able to help. Any idea roughly when Lilian Brett was born/married/died/had a baby? Any idea where she lived at any time? Is Brett her married or maiden name? nell

Baby

Baby Report 11 Mar 2005 12:18

this is all the info i have,cant find any record of parents. Was born 1906(roughly) married alfred arbon in dec 1922, First son alfred born june 1923 5 more children ken,june,alan,roland,owen and one stillborn,she died after 1961.Maiden name was brett

Christopher

Christopher Report 11 Mar 2005 14:27

If this is a Sussex connection you might look for Britt as well as these were used interchangeably at times. Also if Sussex I have a contact who is researching Britt/Brett and may be able to help if I can pass on the info? Contact me off list. Chris