Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

New names summary page.....another question

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jill

Jill Report 3 Mar 2005 22:46

I have now managed to find how to get the new names from the last few days. I changed it to two days, had a look at them, went to the message board and then back to the name summary and it has gone back to all names!!! As I dont have broadband(cant get it where I live) it takes a while to change and will be infuriating if I have to do this every time. Can anyone tell me if this is the case or am I missing something??????? Jill

Crista

Crista Report 3 Mar 2005 22:59

Jill, You're right. It used to stay set and the time period you chose. Crista

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 3 Mar 2005 23:41

Am I missing something, or can you not now see where the new names were born. I used to just look at the ones born in the area my family with that name came from. I can't seem to find place where born anymore. Kath. x