Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ancestry

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Andrea

Andrea Report 3 Mar 2005 20:49

Hi, Can anybody help me with finding the family tree tab on ancestry. I wanted to update it but cannot find it from the home page anymore. Idiot proof instructions needed. Thanks for any help. Andrea

Sheena

Sheena Report 3 Mar 2005 21:03

Hi Andrea, Did you mean at ancestry.com? if so try this http://ancestry.com (forward slash trees) For some reason GR did not let me display it properly! This should take you directly to the page from the Family Tree tab on thier homepage.

Andrea

Andrea Report 3 Mar 2005 21:04

Hi Deborah, Sorry for the confusion, I meant on Ancestry not Genes. Andrea

Heather

Heather Report 3 Mar 2005 21:06

Hi there, if you go to ancestry and search on the right hand side there is a sort of contents list which includes a link to One World Tree.