Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Having a prob reading messages now?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 3 Mar 2005 15:12

Is anyone else having a problem with this new TYPE? One line seems to merge into the other and it's even worse if someone types in caps. Or have they changed yet another thing and forot to tell me? Gerri

Sharon

Sharon Report 3 Mar 2005 15:14

have to say it seems like its just the new way, mine is the same sharon

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 3 Mar 2005 15:23

testing testing testing ------------------------------ still testing testing testing ------------------------------

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 3 Mar 2005 15:25

Mine hasn't changed at all. Gwynne

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 3 Mar 2005 15:25

Thats better!!!! --------------- Thanks Tony -------------------- Just hope everyone else does it too ---------------------------------------- Gerri (underlined) lol

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 3 Mar 2005 15:33

Mine doesn't seem to have changed either. Kath. x

Patricia

Patricia Report 3 Mar 2005 16:35

Apart from having a space between each line which makes it easier for me to read it's fine.