Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Unwanted Birth/Death/Marriage Certs Wills Useful S

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sane Jayne

Sane Jayne Report 23 Feb 2005 20:23

Thought this site mentioned below may be of interest to some of you who may have unwanted certifcateds etc. Subsitute * for . http://bmd-cert-exch-site(*)ourwardfamily(*)com

Eagles 4

Eagles 4 Report 23 Feb 2005 20:52

Added this to my favourites - and put my unwanted certificate on there

Rosemary

Rosemary Report 23 Feb 2005 21:30

Thanks for the tip. I added my unwanted cert to the site. It was easy.

Lozie

Lozie Report 23 Feb 2005 21:39

What am I doing wrong cant get on the site ? Loz :~)

Sane Jayne

Sane Jayne Report 23 Feb 2005 22:18

Are you putting dots instead of the asterisks? Jayne

Sane Jayne

Sane Jayne Report 23 Feb 2005 22:18

Sorry and of course remove brackets!

Gail

Gail Report 23 Feb 2005 22:51

Thanks for that Jayne, Had a quick look and added it to my favourites, will add my 'wrong' certificates to it tomorrow. Looks very good!! Gail.

Anne

Anne Report 24 Feb 2005 09:04

It looks very good and well laid out. Top marks to Peter. However, (and I'll be shot down in flames here) I really think that he will not be able to cope with large numbers if he intends to keep doing it by hand as at present. Think how long it takes just to obtain a certificate. Think of the thousands of wrong ones there must be even in Britain - and this site deals with certs worldwide. As I say, top marks to the originator of the site but I think it really needs some sort of automated system. COME ON GENES when are we going to get ours?? Anne (keeping my head down to avoid flack!)