Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Stage.. the actors paper

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Peter

Peter Report 23 Feb 2005 13:36

For thous looking for relles that have been on Stage in one way or another................................................................... I have contacted STAGE the preformers paper and they have told me that ALL there back issues are at present to be found at the London Central Reference Library and other Librarys (not all) around the UK (check yours they might have it) Thay are also at this Time in the prosese of geting all back issues on line BUT it will take some time as at the moment all the info is on 21 DVD-CDs and are hard to read diggtily so they are going to format it for the WEB. (ITs comeing but do not hold your breath) we are talking sevral thousend copys here................................................................................... I would also like to Thank them (STAGE ) for there prompent reply (10 mins) and there offer for ferther help if needed.

Julie

Julie Report 23 Feb 2005 13:43

Hi Peter thanks for that information, i shall be checking out the library. Julie

Poolie Girl

Poolie Girl Report 23 Feb 2005 13:47

Hi Peter, do u know when Stage was first published? Beth :)

Peter

Peter Report 23 Feb 2005 13:58

yes First published in 1880