Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

'Your Family Tree' magazines

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ken

Ken Report 20 Feb 2005 04:08

Is anyone out there prepared to sell their old copies of this magazine, the publishers are not very forthcoming with any information regarding back issues.

Irene

Irene Report 20 Feb 2005 08:32

I have often seen them for sale on Ebay. I have ordered back copies of Family Tree Magazine. It is nice to get them a bit cheaper as they are a bit expensive. I like it when you get free cd's with them. Good Luck Irene

Lucky

Lucky Report 9 Mar 2005 10:13

I thought you could download some of the back issues from their website?? I know that many of the back numbers are sold out. I keep all mine in the binders

was plain ann now annielaurie

was plain ann now annielaurie Report 9 Mar 2005 13:39

i have quite a few of the various family history magazines, and would be interested in passing some of them on - they're beginning to take over the house! Any particular issues you're interested in? Let me know and I'll have a look.