Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

unwanted Harding death certificate

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elaine

Elaine Report 15 Feb 2005 22:37

I'm not sure if this is the right board to post this message on,sorry if it isn't.I have a death certificate and unfortunately it isn't one of my relatives(just my luck),so if anyone wishes to claim it please email me direct with fuller details and I will gladly post it to them. James Harding died 1920 in Brixton London, I would like to see it go to it's rightful home. Elaine

Val wish I'd never started

Val wish I'd never started Report 15 Feb 2005 23:37

I think you will find that Genesreunited are going to do a certificate page on here soon I am sure I read it on here recently

Jane

Jane Report 16 Feb 2005 06:01

Elaine, Just a suggestion - try putting this offer on the 'Trying to Find' board for HARDING if you haven't done that too. Had a bit of luck finding a 'home' for a photo that way recently - only took 2 months for someone to react to the message, which was an absolute miracle! Regs Jane

Elaine

Elaine Report 16 Feb 2005 17:42

Hi,Thank you for the replies,sorry didn't answer sooner have only just switched computer on.It'll be great if there is a certificate page ,for now I'll put the details on Trying To Find board,why didn't I think of that... Elaine