Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Spare 1837 credit

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Melvyn

Melvyn Report 15 Feb 2005 16:35

Can some kind person please look up a death of Henry Harrison in the 1st and 2nd quarter of 1933. Thanks in advance

Smiley

Smiley Report 15 Feb 2005 16:44

There is Henry Harrison - Colchester - 4a 1245 mothers maiden name Harrison. There is a Middlesborough one too, Henry E Harrison. Let me know if it's that one. Both Jan quarter 1933, none in the next quarter Regards Sam

Melvyn

Melvyn Report 15 Feb 2005 16:50

Thanks Sammy, My Henry Harrison died in Exeter well thats is what I am led to believe

Smiley

Smiley Report 15 Feb 2005 16:53

So neither of them are yours?

Melvyn

Melvyn Report 15 Feb 2005 16:56

I would say not but can i have the details for them both please my information might be wrong

Smiley

Smiley Report 15 Feb 2005 16:59

My mistake Melvyn...I looked at BIRTHS! Deaths as follows.. Only one for Exeter.. Henry Harrison aged 56yrs - 5b - 161 March quarter 1933 A few others in both quarters, but geographically no where near. Sam