Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Need Help again please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

N

N Report 14 Feb 2005 15:27

see below please

N

N Report 14 Feb 2005 15:27

hi again, driving myself mad with this one. on my early thread i asked for help with a cert. had loads of help and then followed all tips etc. Now ive googled, searched maps, old maps, asked jeeves, looked on ancestry, decoder, etc, etc, have run out of ideas. The address looks like 100 or 200 spital, might be street not sure on the ending.bilston,wolverhampton. now its saying there is no such address etc. In 1904, i have a david roberts who is 28, living at the above address, its looks like his father was also a david roberts. His father was a something moulder. driving myself crazyyyyyyyyyy, LOL. any tips on what i should do know thanks guys :-)

Sarah

Sarah Report 14 Feb 2005 15:38

Hi Nichola I have looked at 1901 and looks like 10 Hospital Street. I would say his occupation is Jobbing Iron Moulder I have the image if you would like it Sarah

N

N Report 14 Feb 2005 18:00

sorry about the late reply, been waiting to pick up a replacement car and they called so had to nip out. cheers sarah and dea, at least i know why i cant find spital street then, LOL. very grateful guys, thanks, dont need the image as i also am a member of ancestry,, but cheers for the offer. thanks :-)